Design Nine provides start-to-finish Broadband planning, design, construction management, and network maintenance.
Broadband has become essential infrastructure for communities, businesses, and local governments. Design Nine specializes in open access fiber and wireless networks that deliver results for both dense and sparsely populated geographic regions.
We start with a comprehensive planning phase that includes a needs assessment, demand aggregation studies, and broadband mapping. After the initial plan is forged weassist our clients with the rfp process, vendor evaluation, procurement, contractor and construction management, and all other phases of the network build out.
After the network is built we will help you attract and evaluate service providers, assist with education and awareness campaigns, and help you to operate the network in a sustainable and non-burdensome manner.
We don't just build networks - we build networks that perform.
- Broadband Economic Development - Investments in basic broadband infrastructure attract and retain industrial and commercial businesses and opportunity zones. Our networks are designed to enhance your immediate and long term economic development goals and objectives.
- Broadband Financial Performance - Our financial analyses consider installation costs, take rates, operational costs, staffing, maintenance, and operations, project cash flow, revenue, and income revenue. We will also share and identify funding strategies and assist with funding proposals and grant.
- Broadband Market Assessments - Successful networks have a marketplace of services and providers. We bring our extensive knowledge of providers and provider contacts to your project.
- Broadband Technology Options - We will help you to identify the right technology to install, including systems like wireless mesh networks, microwave broadband, community broadband fiber, and open access business models.
- Broadband Project Management Benchmarking - We offer concept-to-completion contract management to get the network built right. We manage the bid process for engineering, contractor, and equipment selection, provide oversight of design/build firms that are constructing the network, and make sure the system works seamlessly when construction is complete.
- Network Operations and Maintenance - Once built, the (NOC) network operation center has to deliver services reliably. We will make sure you have the right expertise to run the network.