Design Nine can provide complete ten year business/financial justification analyses.
Our business case analysis will include not only estimated costs for an initial build out, but detailed operational expense projections, staffing cost estimates, equipment and maintenance cost estimates, service pricing analysis, service take rates, and revenue, income, and cash flow estimates.
We will include separate service and take rate analyses for three market segments: business, government, and residential. And we can also provide both fiber and wireless network components in the model--we know of no other firm that can provide a fully integrated business analysis with this level of detail:
- Our extensive set of spreadsheets and tables are “investment quality” studies that will be needed when seeking funds from grant sources, bond markets, and lenders.
- These analyses typically run between 30 and 55 pages.
- We can provide financial models for a variety of network designs and architectures, including PON fiber networks, active Ethernet networks, dark fiber deployments, Layer 2 business-oriented networks, and wireless (WiFi, WiMax) networks.
- We specialize in developing open access business models that can show the positive effect of multiple providers and multiple services on revenue and costs.
- Our financial models include both capital expenditure estimates (CAPEX) and operational (OPEX) estimates.
In addition to our ten year financial models, we can prepare business plans for your project. These investor quality plans are designed with the same information and sections used by the private sector to evaluate new business opportunities, and include an executive overview, a discussion of the project plan, network design and construction summary, a project timeline, financial summary and cash flow statement, marketing, cost estimates, and maps.